Shelfize™ products are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects. If you have questions about your warranty or how to take advantage of it, please check our FAQs to see whether your question has already been answered. If not, just contact us and we will be happy to help. For warranty service, please include Warranty Form and ship products to:
22821 Silverbrook Center Dr, Suite 140
Sterling, VA 20166, USA
Accidentally broke or damaged your products? Please contact us to obtain a quotation for the replacement part needed. Parts are typically replaced at a fraction of the total display cost. Please see FAQs under Warranty Questions for complete details.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Shelfize™ products carry a limited warranty for the lifetime of the original owner, except when stated otherwise. Our products are guaranteed to be free of any defects and to perform as advertised when properly used and maintained. Under this warranty, Shelfize™ will repair or replace any product we find to be defective in its original material or construction. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is non-transferable and does not cover normal signs of wear, rust, or damage/breakage due to improper use or maintenance. To receive warranty repair or replacement, the owner must send the product to be evaluated by Shelfize™ Warranty Services in our Virginia office. In addition to the provisions of this warranty, you may also have other rights that can vary by state. No other warranties are implied or expressed other than what is specifically stated here.
Shelfize™ products are intended and sold for inside homes or business offices only. Exterior use of the Shelfize™ products are not covered under warranty. Furthermore, improper installation may cause harm and bodily injury. Please follow the assembly and installation instructions and consult a professional installer with any issues or questions. Improper wall support or wall material may not be sufficient to support the shelf system. Just like improper installation of large LCD and Plasma TVs on the walls, special attention is needed during installation. Consult a professional installer if needed. Please be careful when children are present in the immediate area.
Please ship to:
Shelfize™ Warranty Department
22821 Silverbrook Center Dr. Suite 140
Sterling, VA 20166, USA
- To send in a Shelfize™ product for evaluation and/or Warranty service, including repair, please . Download a Warranty Claim here, and click Download Warranty Form.
- Fill out this form completely and print two copies. Include one with the items you are sending for Warranty service; keep one for your records.
- Package the items safely. Please use the original box if sending the entire product back; envelopes are not allowed.
- Ship via a carrier with a tracking service. Please use UPS or Fed-Ex or another carrier with tracking. There must be a way to track your package through your carrier. Shelfize™ cannot be responsible for your items unless we have confirmation that your package was delivered to us.
- Please allow up to six weeks for processing, including delivery time. We will contact you in case of delay.
We are not responsible for damage to or loss of items that are not properly packaged and shipped.
When shipping from anywhere outside the United States, you must include our Warranty Service Form (inside the package) AND the appropriate Customs Declaration Form required by US Customs and Border Protection (on the outside of the package). Your carrier will help you decide on the correct form to use. For Canada Post, for example, you will need form CN22 or CN23.
To avoid unnecessary duty charges, under "Quantity and detailed description of contents" on the form, write the number of products you are sending and note the description as Warranty service.
We reserve the right to refuse any package or to charge you and the sender for any duties incurred by us for wrongly declared or undeclared packages shipped to our Warranty Department.