Up-to-date UPS shipping charges can be accessed online or by calling 877-274-9300. Items such as large acrylic panels, large mirrors and furniture pieces that can not ship with UPS will be shipped with a freight company. Please be advised that additional charges may apply for all freight shipments. All freight pieces will be shipped ready-to-assemble with all required hardware.
When a shipping company accepts a shipment from Shelfize LLC, they are acknowledging that the shipment is not damaged and is packaged appropriately. At the time you receive your shipment, any damage or loss of items is the responsibility of the individual shipping company. Please be aware of the following upon receipt of your shipment:
- Examine your order when it arrives. You have 10 days to report damage to the products.
- If you notice damage immediately on the outside of the box or if you find damage after opening the shipment, notify Shefize LLC immediately at:
- We can often be of assistance in tracking portions of and/or missing shipments.
- NO returns will be accepted, credit given or damaged items replaced, unless Shelfize LLC has been notified.
- Please do not discard any shipping materials unless you are instructed to do so by either the shipping company or Shelfize LLC, as they may be needed to return products or the shipment may need to be inspected with all materials intact.
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not completely satisfied with an item:
- Return the merchandise in its original condition within 30 days (from the date the goods are received).
- Please call for your RMA number. We will not accept any goods without this number.
- We can not provide refunds for scratched or abused products.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund for all returns.
- All shipping costs for returns are your responsibility unless communicated otherwise by Shefize LLC.
- Customized non-standard items are not eligible for return, but may be eligible for exchange if you receive prior approval.
Alcohol, acetone and other chemically based cleaning products will damage acrylic and other display products. Please use water or mineral spirits ONLY. Dusting without chemicals is often sufficient. Please refer to our product care guide for detailed instructions.
We accept Checks and all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. All orders are to be prepaid unless an account has been established with us before your order is placed. All custom and special orders require a 50% deposit. Virginia State Sales Tax is applied to customers from Virginia. Other applicable local, state or federal taxes for our out-of-state clients are their sole responsibility.